Glücklich - 'happy' oder 'lucky'? - Übung 1
Entscheiden Sie, ob Sie 'happy', 'happiness', 'luck' oder 'lucky' einsetzen müssen.
1. I'm ______ you came when you did. The work was easier with your help.
2. Samantha's as ______ as a kid in a candy store today.
3. ______ alone can't explain how he always wins at poker.
4. We're ______ you've taken the time to meet us.
5. You're ______ the owner didn't see you on his property.
6. What ______! Nobody's ever been able to do that.
7. Everything you need for your own ______ is inside you.
8. Accumulating wealth is not a matter of ______; it's a matter of discipline.
9. Nobody but you is responsible for your ______.
10. Life is a gift. You're ______ to be here.